[Orange-tech] need more CPUs?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Mar 4 15:37:25 CET 2006

Hi Mark,

For the final 2 weeks (now until march 20 or so), we'd like to have
more CPUs yes. :)
We will not use all of them full-time, but it would get us the results
faster back for scenes we're working on now. What would the possible
max nodes be?

(Of course the artists want all of them! :)

Thanks,

-Ton-

(Toni; btw, there was a question from Matt if the current script then
can also handle multiple shots to render at the same time?)