[Orange-tech] need to create a drq root/tmp dir

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Jan 12 19:13:38 CET 2006

On Thursday 12 January 2006 19:07, you wrote:
> Um - so what do you need linked to what on which nodes?

ah yes that is the prob,
feel free to do cat ~orange/aseta to see our settings:
export DRQUEUE_DB=/nfs/xseed2/homes/orange/drqueue/db
export DRQUEUE_LOGS=/nfs/xseed2/homes/orange/drqueue/logs
export DRQUEUE_MASTER=10.224.0.1
export DRQUEUE_ROOT=/Volumes/MirroredRAID/software/digital.art/drqueue-0.63.0
export DRQUEUE_TMP=/nfs/xseed2/homes/orange/renderout

so that would say
that /Volumes/MirroredRAID/software/digital.art/drqueue-0.63.0/tmp would have
to point to /nfs/xseed2/homes/orange/renderout .. hm i guess that is ok? this
is only for the master 'cause only sendjob has that bug

other option is to recompile sendjob which has that bug or get drqman working
(that would be great in any case) but if that symlink help us forward that is
good too

> Mark

~Toni