[Orange-tech] need to create a drq root/tmp dir

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Jan 12 17:15:43 CET 2006

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 22:39, Jorge Daza wrote:

Mark,

i just realized today that i did not make this really clear earlier: fixing
that prob with drqueue sendjob requires either that modification + recompile
of the tool, or a symlink that can be done only with system access.

we can try compiling sendjob.cpp on some of the macs here, or try changing the
directory paths to come up with a way that works, but are also busy with
other thing so if you can e.g. add that sendjob fix and recompile it would be
good - the paths we have in our startup scripts now should then just work

~Toni