[Orange-tech] drqman crash

Prof. Mark Alan Matties mmatties at cs.bowiestate.edu
Tue Jan 10 19:53:27 CET 2006

Node 41 seems to be having some trouble - I don't get a response from it
(ssh/pdsh). I'll check it out later this afternoon.

Toni Alatalo wrote:

>On Tuesday 10 January 2006 18:52, Prof. Mark Alan Matties wrote:
>

>>Can you send me the command line you use to start the job(s)? I'll take
>>a look at it, too.
>>

>i dont have such a cmdline yet, was trying to start drqman for exactly that
>reason .. to create jobs, i mean.
>

>>Regards.
>>

>~Toni
>

>>Toni Alatalo wrote:

>>>i suppose they did, as master and slaves work.

>>>heh ok. any good hints how to do job control without the manager?

>>>~Toni

Mark Alan Matties, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Director - BSU Xseed Supercomputer
Program Coordinator - B.S. in Computer Technology

mmatties at cs.bowiestate.edu
(301) 860 3974 (vox)
(301) 860 3979 (fax)

Snail Mail: