[Orange-tech] orange home dir now NFS mount'ed

Dr. Mark Matties mmatties at fullyconnected.net
Fri Jan 6 06:59:06 CET 2006

Hi Toni,

I fixed the mount problem. Sorry for the delay. Classes don't start
until the end of Jan, so I might not check email as often. If it's
possible for you, please smstxt me when you have a problem like that. My
cell number is 443 621 9316. Then, I should be able get to the problem
sooner.

X forwarding for ssh is not disabled. X11 is installed and it should
work. I use xterm all the time from my laptop at home and the desktop in
my office. the xterm is located at  /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm on OS X.

Regards,
Mark