[Orange-tech] py-twisted installed

Prof. Mark Alan Matties mmatties at cs.bowiestate.edu
Mon Feb 13 20:42:03 CET 2006

Hi Toni,

I've installed py-twisted. Please try and let me know if you need
anything else. (And if you don't need it now, that's ok, too).

Regards,
Mark

Toni Alatalo wrote:

>On Monday 13 February 2006 20:10, Toni Alatalo wrote:
>

>>again points as if Blender would somehow fail to output?
>>

>ssh -t fixed it!!!
>
>-t      Force pseudo-tty allocation.  This can be used to execute arbi-
>         trary screen-based programs on a remote machine, which can be
>         very useful, e.g., when implementing menu services.  Multiple -t
>         options force tty allocation, even if ssh has no local tty.
>

>>runtest.sh in xseed ~orange is:
>>echo "starting job"
>>DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="/nfs/xseed2/homes/orange"
>>blender.app/Contents/MacOS/blender
>>-b /nfs/xseed2/homes/orange/elephant/production/04_typewriter/04_01.blend
>>-f 75
>>echo "done"
>>
>>and this happens when running it remotely via ssh:
>>xseed1:~ orange$ ssh 10.224.10.80 sh runtest.sh
>>starting job
>>
>>.. :/
>>
>>i guess i'll continue with the ssh-inlogging thing
>>

>>>~Toni
>>>

>>same.

Mark Alan Matties, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Director - BSU Xseed Supercomputer
Program Coordinator - B.S. in Computer Technology

mmatties at cs.bowiestate.edu
(301) 860 3974 (vox)
(301) 860 3979 (fax)

Snail Mail: