[Orange-tech] Re: another ip to xseed access

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Dec 29 12:55:17 CET 2005

> Should work for you there. Try it and let me know. Wow - Finland in

works, thanks! got even a frame rendered, needed to set DYLD path for Blender
to work but then no probs - on a single machine.

is there some prob. with distributed execution? this does not output anything
now:

/opt/pdsh/bin/pdsh -w 10.224.10.\[41-60\] date

.. so i did not get to test drqueue yet. but no panic, this was already a step
forward :)

> winter sounds great. I love the snow and cold. I worked in Germany for a
> year ('94 - '95). The farthest north I got was around Vemb on the
> western coast of Denmark.

we spent the christmas at my wife's parents place in Lapland,
http://www.savukoski.fi/ .. is pretty far north and also in the east (at the
Russian border), there was even more snow than here in Oulu which is by the
sea .. was great fun indeed! .. i should put some photos up at some point

> Mark

~Toni