[Openexr] EXR status (fwd)

Gernot Ziegler gz at lysator.liu.se
Thu Dec 22 08:20:27 CET 2005

Hej Ton !

Sorry, but my research project on stereo video processing on the GPU has
kept me totally busy since summer .... I know only that Austin Benesh has
been _very_ intensely working on our forked Blender tree (stored in SVN)
1-2 months ago, and has come quite far with it - Austin, what would you
say the state is ? :-)

On vacation in Barcelona until the 27th - happy Christmas,
  Gernot