[Openexr] anonymous access (fwd)

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Thu Aug 11 23:09:29 CEST 2005

Ok we have a slight issue I think with our svn repository...
It looks like we have two copies of the source...

I just did a fresh checkout of exrblender and you'll notice it has a full
copy of the tree inside of it named exrblender as well.  This second
directory is the one I made the snapshot of by accident.

The snapshot has been updated to the real stuff with the included nested
directory.  Anyone want to fix the repository though?  I'm heading home...

Kent