[Openexr] Coding practices

Gernot Ziegler gz at lysator.liu.se
Tue Aug 9 21:26:07 CEST 2005

That's what I did initially; but Ton disliked the use of a C++ API inside
Blender, so I had to create an internal C wrapper API.

I would actually still prefer to do everything inside imbuf/intern , but
at the moment it is still pretty easy to do it either way, so there is
still ... hope ;).

> I'm wondering if there is need for OpenEXR to have its own folder. All
> the other formats (JPG, PNG, etc.) are part of imbuf, I'm wondering
> whether we should just merge OpenEXR with imbuf as well.
>
>      - Austin

Servus,
  Gernot

--
O  The Austria <=> Sweden <=> Germany <=> Netherlands connection.....   H