[Openexr] BlenderDev Wiki page created for OpenEXR/Blender

Gernot Ziegler gz at lysator.liu.se
Tue Aug 9 00:12:34 CEST 2005

Hej !

Just wanted to notify that I just created a Wiki page for the
OpenEXR/Blender effort :-)

http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/OpenEXR

You are invited to help me explain the purpose
of the purpose of OpenEXR in Blender to outsiders, and especially on how
to access our code and what it can/can't do and should be doing in the
future ;)

Please tell me when you think everything is said for the moment, then I
will announce it to the OpenEXR discussion mailing list to create more
discussion.

Servus,
  Gernot

--
O  The Austria <=> Sweden <=> Germany <=> Netherlands connection.....   H