[Network] to whom had the chance to take part in the bnetwork talk at bconf2012

Andrew Price andrew at blenderguru.com
Wed Oct 17 07:26:53 CEST 2012

I think most of the discussion was about how to make the search results
more relevant and less catered to the amount of links.
Also about how to fix the current linking issue. Currently users are
linking to anyone and everyone in order to increase their rankings.
Discussions were had about possible solutions, including making it required
for users to state what project they worked on together.

I think there were a few other minor issues discussed as well, but overall
that was the gist of it.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:53 AM, Francesco Paglia <f.paglia.80 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> unfortunately  this year I didn't had the chance to be at the bconf,
> I saw on line many interesting talk but the most intriguing (to
> me): future plans on the blender network  as been taken in the smaller room
> so we got no chance to watch it!
>
> Is there anyone who can make a small and useful report? :)
> Bart, can you enlighten us? :)
>
> Thanks!
> Francesco
>
> --