[Network] BFCT and Network

Bart Veldhuizen bart at blendernetwork.org
Wed Aug 8 12:56:31 CEST 2012

Hey Daniel,

yeah, that's a discussion for the BFCT - I don't really care ;-) In any
case, you'll get a free Freelance account when you're a BFCT. If someone
later decides they'd rather have a Corporate account, you could upgrade
(and we're reduce the price).

I'm not sure what the BFCT policy on this is, really.

Bart

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 7:27 AM, Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com <
zanqdo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I read somewhere (in the FAQ maybe?) that Network subscription is
> going to be valid for BFCT subscription too. That's interesting,
> however I'm wondering how's the deal with Company accounts. If two
> people share a company account does that count for BFCT subscription
> for both of us? I'm still figuring out the type of account that I need
> :)
>
> Daniel Salazar
> patazstudio.com

Bart Veldhuizen, Network Manager