[Network] link to CV and Show reel

Bart Veldhuizen bart at blendernetwork.org
Mon Aug 6 16:50:39 CEST 2012

Please do!

I probably won't have time to implement this solution in the very short term, so what would be the minimal solution?

I could do for example 2 fields where you can enter a YouTube or Vimeo link that gets automatically converted into an embed on the left side.

For the PDF I propose we use a link inside the description for now. Would that be acceptable?

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen, Network Manager
(t) +31 (0)6 420 67 330 (tel:%2B31%20%280%296%20420%2067%20330), (w) www.blendernetwork.org (http://www.blendernetwork.org/) (Skype) bart.werk

Op maandag 6 augustus 2012, om 16:43 heeft Francesco Paglia het volgende geschreven: