[Network] Member page: enlarge images

Bart Veldhuizen bart at blendernetwork.org
Mon Aug 6 13:31:25 CEST 2012

Heya,

oh, about the new popup, some images (yours! ;-) are really quite big. Maybe you could upload smaller versions?

And defining the relationships is on the list, but that's more of a longer-term kind of thing.

Cheers,

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen, Network Manager
(t) +31 (0)6 420 67 330 (tel:%2B31%20%280%296%20420%2067%20330), (w) www.blendernetwork.org (http://www.blendernetwork.org/) (Skype) bart.werk

Op maandag 6 augustus 2012, om 13:29 heeft Andrew Price het volgende geschreven: