[Network] Logged in as company?

Bart Veldhuizen bart at blendernetwork.org
Mon Aug 6 08:31:55 CEST 2012

Haha, much better ;-)

Do you have any ideas on how we could solve this? The thing is that you need *something* that works as the member's 'title'.

--
Bart Veldhuizen, Network Manager
(t) +31 (0)6 420 67 330 (tel:%2B31%20%280%296%20420%2067%20330), (w) www.blendernetwork.org (http://www.blendernetwork.org/) (Skype) bart.werk

Op maandag 6 augustus 2012, om 08:25 heeft Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com het volgende geschreven: