[Demoreel] Blender 2012 SIGGRAPH Demo Reel Public Showing

Reynante Martinez reynantem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:31:49 CEST 2012

Just listened to the audio selections.  Impressive list, man!

Arpeggiator does set the mood, especially when the real
beats start at 0:28, moves me fast-forward in time.

Atari is just lovely, no doubt about that (again, I personally
complain about the vocals ;) ).

The Rishab thing, as compared with the other pieces, is a
tad more melancholy.  I'm thinking it would best fit the
parts where we're showing stills and inanimate pieces.

The Drifter Passes Bye is a great piece in its own, but I'm
not sure how it could fit and blend in with the other
aforementioned music.

Great selection, all in all, Paul!

-Reyn