[Demoreel] Process screencasts and artists to contact directly

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 05:50:49 CEST 2012

July 21st is an awesome day.

Ok, I am going through audiojungle.com - I cannot believe I never knew
about this site. You have to pay for some songs, but they are dirt
cheap, and royalty free. I have signed up for an account because there
are other websites I can use with the same account, and it's perfect
for my own business.

I'm bookmarking a bunch of music I think might work. I'll figure out
how to send you guys a link to the bookmark, and then we can vote on
the best track.

--
sent from my Commodore64

www.processdiary.com