[Demoreel] Process screencasts and artists to contact directly

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 05:37:10 CEST 2012

August 5 needs to be our absolute deadline. If submissions need to be
in by mid-July, that gives us two weeks to do selects and edit. I
would like to deliver a little before then to get final sign off from
Ton, so that if there is anything which needs to be recut, we have a
buffer. I will then need a day or two to do compression and upload -
best quality may be quite a hefty file, but so worth it!