[Demoreel] Process screencasts and artists to contact directly

Jonathan Williamson shadowdragon1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:36:29 CEST 2012

BSurfaces demos would be excellent! I don't know if the actual Violin demo is high enough resolution but if not I can record some new BSurfaces demos.

Here is the updated submission form with the license: https://cgcookie.wufoo.com/forms/siggraph-demo-reel-submission-form/

The submission content will be hosted on the Wufoo form and then I'll transfer them to the FTP. If anyone else would like access to the form entries, or to be notified of entries just let me know and I'll add you if able.

--
Jonathan Williamson

Instructor - http://www.blendercookie.com (http://www.blendercookie.com/)
Personal Trainer - http://www.mavenseed.com (http://www.mavenseed.com/)