[Demoreel] videos

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 05:46:08 CEST 2012

Yup, that's my main quibble. I'm aiming to show Blender can do all
this stuff at a very high standard, so I really love the breakdowns
people sent in for tracking, modelling, etc. I was hoping the stills
would only fill a few gaps, so i don't mind knocking out a few more.

On 31 July 2012 13:43, Mike Pan <mike.c.pan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow. Looking great so far!  I like the occasional speedup you did to compress the footages.
>
> The Audi (A5?) at the 20seconds mark strike me as a bit lacking. The model is great, but something about the render just feels off. I think the reel might be stronger without it at the beginning.
>
> Everything else is superb.

> On 2012-07-30, at 8:31 PM, paul caggegi <flawedprefect at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Folks, I've uploaded a WIP of the showreel for you to all begin to
>> critique. It's exciting! Not finished, obviously. i'm having a bit of
>> trouble using the stills, as they aren't as exciting as the moving
>> stuff, but any suggestions welcome. Also - if anyone thinks a clip
>> should be in there but it's not, or if there's something  I missed so
>> far, please don't hesitate to let me know.
>>
>> I'm trying to keep this at around 2:30mins.
>>
>> We are missing an animated logo, so if I don't receive one this week,
>> I'll just get a good hi res image from the FTP and make the end board
>> for credits (eg: audio credit, website details, etc)

sent from my Commodore64

www.processdiary.com