[Demoreel] Fwd: videos

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 05:31:05 CEST 2012

Folks, I've uploaded a WIP of the showreel for you to all begin to
critique. It's exciting! Not finished, obviously. i'm having a bit of
trouble using the stills, as they aren't as exciting as the moving
stuff, but any suggestions welcome. Also - if anyone thinks a clip
should be in there but it's not, or if there's something  I missed so
far, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I'm trying to keep this at around 2:30mins.

We are missing an animated logo, so if I don't receive one this week,
I'll just get a good hi res image from the FTP and make the end board
for credits (eg: audio credit, website details, etc)