[Demoreel] Colin's Entries

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 04:06:02 CEST 2012

Hey all, downloading and filing entries... and still they come!
AWESOME!! I am compressing them via a batch to dropbox, so apologies
if some turn out really crunchy. I haven't got time to do 130+ entries
individually. How should we vote on these? I mean there are some that
are really standout, and some that are just meh. If one stands out to
you, put it in the folder called "selection" (there is on in stills
and one in video).

We can vote on those only, and I can get to editing. I've labelled
them as such: entry number, first initial, last name.

--
sent from my Commodore64

www.processdiary.com