[Demoreel] Submission Progress

Reynante Martinez reynantem at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:53:36 CEST 2012

Yes, regarding that.  Has anybody contacted someone yet?
I did try to get in touch with Colin Levy in hopes of having
his recent films' portions included in the reel but got no
reply.  Ton, could you get in touch with him somehow
regarding Blender's involvement in his films 'En Route' and
'A Secret Number'?

-Reyn