[Demoreel] Submission Progress

shadowdragon1@gmail.com shadowdragon1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 06:03:07 CEST 2012

Hey Reyn,

So sorry for the delay! But thanks for the reminder; I've added you as a user on the Wufoo form and you should now have an email that will have your password and login location for you. I have given you access to the submission form; such that you can login and begin downloading each of the entries to the Dropbox folder.

We just got our 100th entry today :)

Again sorry for the delay. To say that I've been "stupid busy" would be an understatement :(

--
Jonathan Williamson
Education Manager and Instructor