[Demoreel] Updates

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:18:04 CEST 2012

Hi. I am awaiting a link to the reel submissions. I don't mind waiting
until deadline, but it would be good to get started on what is
submitted so far. I'm going with the music track "Atari" (in the
dropbox) unless anyone else has any objections or prefers another
track. Rights are cleared; we just need a subtitle crediting the
artist. it's the rockier track. I've got an edit project ready to go.

On 4 July 2012 11:15, Reynante Martinez <reynantem at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, everyone!
>
> What updates do we have regarding the SIGGRAPH
> submissions?
>
> -Reyn
>
> --
> Reynante Martinez
>
> http://reynantem.blogspot.com
> http://reynante.foliohd.com
> http://vimeo.com/reynante
> http://twitter.com/reynantem
>
> Mobile: (+63)906-442-5403
>
> "You waste your time when you do something you're not happy with."

sent from my Commodore64

www.processdiary.com