[Demoreel] Fwd: videos

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 04:10:35 CEST 2012

Ok, everyone, I'm making it public! Put it on your blogs, get the word
out. If there are any errors, or in anyone needs a credit in the end
board, I'm sure they'll let me know.

Thanks so much for allowing me to be part of this project. It's been
such a cool ride.

--
sent from my Commodore64

www.processdiary.com