[Demoreel] Fwd: videos

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 00:52:54 CEST 2012

Hi Ton,

please find the 1080p mp4 of the blender siggraph reel on the ftp at
this address:

ftp://ftp.blender.org/incoming/BLENDER2012_SIGGRAPH__FINAL2_1080p.mp4

There is a back-up at 720p:
ftp://ftp.blender.org/incoming/BLENDER2012_SIGGRAPH__FINAL2_1080p.mp4
in case you encounter any problems with playback (you shouldn't; I
tested it this morning, but better safe than sorry).

Best of luck!

--
sent from my Commodore64

www.processdiary.com