[Demoreel] Fwd: videos

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 13:03:33 CEST 2012

Ok everyone - I've rendered out a file called "BS12_FINAL.MP4" It is
720p HD resolution H.264 at around 87MB available for download from
the dropbox. I wish everyone who is attending SIGGRAPH the very best,
and hope this reel will show Blender in all its wonderful glory. If
any of you need anything more from me - alternative versions,
compressions, etc, don't hesitate to get in contact with me:
flawedprefect at gmail.com

Once it's debuted at Siggraph and goes live, may I have permission to
place it on my blog - processdiary.com, facebook ,twitter, G+? I'd
love to tell more people about it.

--
sent from my Commodore64

www.processdiary.com