[Demoreel] videos

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:10:55 CEST 2012

Hey everyone, a new cut is in the dropbox. I think the stills work
now. I left room for the credits. If there are any extra clips not yet
included, please let me know. There is quite a bit from Teisson's
showreel - even tho you don't really notice, cos all the examples are
so different.

I am compressing an HD version for Ton and anyone else who wished to
see this in better quality.

Once I get the approval of everyone, I'll top-and-tail it with the
blender logo, and there'll be a credits page for music and editing.

sent from my Commodore64

www.processdiary.com