[Bsod-mentors] Blender SoD closed + evaluation

Eugene Reilly etr9j at blendernation.com
Wed Sep 20 21:52:48 CEST 2006

I think the one thing we can learn from it is that deadlines need to be kept
and communication constant.  Though we've had a happy ending, there was some
time after the original deadline that no one knew what was going on. It was
during this time that some effort might have been lessened on the projects
since everyone was unsure if the project was still active.

I also think that some fantastic documentation was produced.  So the project
should be deemed a success simply based on that.

BlenderNation:  Fresh Blender News, Every Day.