[Bsod-mentors] Re: Bsod-ideas and comments

Tim Wakeham tim.wakeham at gmail.com
Sat May 20 13:09:07 CEST 2006

I'm not going to correct anything there, David.

I will add though that I do think a unified template is required, first
being official documentation i think we should have a header which indicates
this, secondly we very much need a unified style for the project to keep the
unified feeling we are trying to achieve with the theme.

Dolf, would you be interested in developing a template, something simple and
not over-the-top?

-Tim