[Bsod-mentors] "substantial"

Tim Wakeham tim.wakeham at gmail.com
Thu May 18 04:24:28 CEST 2006

Thanks for bringing that up Eugene, it was something I had been thinking
about but forgot to mention in the original email.  Basically, Ton and
myself discussed this and decided that a "chapter" of documentation probably
consisting between 20-25 pages of written text is a realistic target.

I think that just writing that volume of text is going to make up our "week
fulltime" of documentation, so I'm proposing that we allow a week for the
writing of docs, which should be checked by us to ensure its done on time.
Then perhaps a week to get all images formatted and online and sought out
any editing issues we have.

I go away on holidays as of tomorrow, but will keep a constant presence
online by email, so we won't fall behind on organisation.

-Tim