[Bsod-mentors] Video tuts!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed May 17 12:55:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

I think we agreed to not do video tuts this time... but I also still
like to encourage people to create a good database of training vids
online and/or for sale as an e-shop DVD.

Now I think of launching a 2nd project for that... but probably
structured differently. This should be more strictly organized in
advance to match a minimal quality and to ensure a common format is
used. Not many people will be capable of producing interesting video
trainings... not to mention they should have a good voice even!

I always wanted the Orange team to work on this too, while they were
over here. Unfortunately there was never time for it... Joeri Kassenaar
was interested to act as a producer for the training dvds, but he also
is fighting with the complexity of finding a good method/standard for
recording sessions.

Any remarks/ideas about this?

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org