[Bsod-mentors] BSoD Project Status?

Eugene Reilly etr9j at blendernation.com
Mon Jun 26 17:08:19 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

I thought I would send out an e-mail to the whole group to see where
everyone is on their projects.  I was "hanging out" on the BSoD wiki site
and I didn't see a lot of the projects entered in or being updated.  The
project finishing date is July 19th (that's still the case right?), which is
just around the corner.  Of course, some of the group might be working
off-line, so if you are, syncing with the wiki would be great so everyone
(let alone me :) can read and learn from you!

BlenderNation:  Fresh Blender News, Every Day.