[Bsod-mentors] Key templates test implementation

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Jun 21 10:01:18 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I've made some hotkey templates, you can see them here: http://
mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Broken/KeyTemplatesTest

I can easily transfer them (and the remaining ones, in the same
style) to the main wiki, but first it would be good if I could add
the styles to the main CSS file, since it wouldn't be nice to
generate all of the CSS in the <span style="" parameter every time
the template is used in the page.

If it's all ok, can someone give me access to the CSS file, or can
someone with access get in touch with me?

cheers

Matt