[Bsod-mentors] Key tag thingies

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Mon Jun 19 03:10:15 CEST 2006

Yep, I'd like to do this as part of my project too (it's closely
related).

As far as I know, as long as people use the key templates mentioned
here ( http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta/Templates ) that
currently just results in boldface, then if the backend wiki code is
changed to use a nicer CSS representation, all the uses of that
template will just update automatically. So in short, use the key
templates, and all will be well in the end :)

Matt