[Bsod-mentors] user names

Felipe Boralli felipeboralli at redecasd.ita.br
Fri Jun 16 06:27:07 CEST 2006

Hi, this is Felipe.
Fluids, particles and softbodies are with me

my user page
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Felipeboralli

but..
I can´t edit my own homepage!?

the message:
This page has been locked to prevent editing; there are a number of
reasons why this may be so, please see Project:Protected page.

Felipe