[Bsod-mentors] BSoD proposal

Eugene Reilly etr9j at blendernation.com
Fri Jun 9 16:39:19 CEST 2006

Though this deals with modeling (like Phillip Richdale's) they actually seem
to have two different approaches. Mike seems to go into each tool's details
and usage and Phillip's seems to go over modeling methodology.  Of course,
when it's all said and done, the might have some overlap.  I actually think
it might be worth having both if a 10th proposal isn't chosen.

The game proposal from otothecleaner is an overlap that we don't need.  My
vote is to stick with Mal's proposal.

BlenderNation:  Fresh Blender News, Every Day.