[Bsod-mentors] BSoD proposal: Reference manual information design restructure

Tim Wakeham tim.wakeham at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 07:11:58 CEST 2006

Well I must say I'm very impressed with this poposal, it's definitely well
thought out and well written.  I've also been given permission to increase
the scope of the program given the thus-far underwhelming response we have
had, and I definitely think this would be a very worthy project.  I'm
especially interested in his proposal of developing a standard wiki template
and unifying the wiki, which has been extensively discussed by the
bf-education group, and has been on our goal list for some time.

I'd like to hear comments regarding this project.

-Tim