[Bsod-mentors] BSOD entry

Tim Wakeham tim.wakeham at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 06:45:58 CEST 2006

I agree that this would be a geat project to have, there really is no decent
GE documentation, and a basic step-by-step would be a great benefit since we
are now seeing a resurged interest in GE development.  A more detailed
proposal would be nice so we know more specifically where this is headed,
but it's got my seal of approval ;)

-Tim