[Bsod-mentors] Character Rigging 95% Complete

rob c blender4ever at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 07:18:08 CEST 2006

I have not finished the arms, legs, hands, and preface sections. I
feel that I have submitted a considerable amount of work, and that it
is worthy of the grant money. The remaining pages could have easily
been written within the extra week of time that we were given, had it
not been for my new job, which I started on the 20th. I am being
trained as a software tester and I have to soak up a ton of
information for 8 hours each day. This, combined with a messed up
sleep schedule and being out of town on the weekend, has prevented me
from finishing the project.

I am promising to finish these pages in the coming weeks.

-Rob

P.S. The beginner rigs page contains two rigs, and I plan on adding a
third one, so it's technically not complete either.