[Bsod-mentors] Deadline

Colin Litster colin.litster at bcuc.ac.uk
Mon Jul 17 13:44:47 CEST 2006

Hi all and Tim my mentor,

I for one could do with some extra time. As my proposal was only written 3
hours before the submission deadline I have had to create all the work from
scratch. The main files that I am using as exercises took over 2 weeks to
create.

Anyway, I have written quite a bit so far and have a lot ready for
uploading, images etc. Editing in the Wiki is quite new to me and it is time
consuming. I am also waiting until I reach the end of the words before I
start my referencing so I would appreciate the extra time if at all
possible.

Colin Litster