[Bsod-mentors] Blender SUmmer of Documentation Last Steps.

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Mon Aug 21 02:59:44 CEST 2006

Greetings:

I haven't been around since a planned vacation at the end of July.

Lots of excitement, though: a couple stormy days with no power, the
aforementioned vacation, more violent storms along with downed trees
in the driveway and a flooded basement followed by some family
business.

BUT - long story short - the python scripting stuff is up!  Hooray!

It is essentially what was described in the original proposal.  One
addition is that as I was working on the project, it became obvious we
needed something on using python exceptions for handling errors so I
added a new Exception Handling section in place of some examples for
creating objects.  In the future, I intend to add more object creation
examples.

The only missing bit is the flocking example still needs to be posted.
After reading it over, I decided it needs more of an explanation
behind the thought processes that go into the design, rather than just
the code.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net