[Bsod-mentors] Blender SUmmer of Documentation Last Steps.

Eugene Reilly etr9j at blendernation.com
Tue Aug 15 17:12:43 CEST 2006

Since Tim (timmeh) is a bit busy right now, Dave (spiderworm) and I (etr9j)
have decided to piggyback off Ton's email and finish the Summer of
Documentation in Tim's absence.  So here is what we propose:

1)  All "mentors" and authors have until the end of Sunday 8/20/06 (lets say
at 23:59 GMT) to add content and read through and edit the submissions at
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Blender_Summer_of_Documentation .

2)  On Monday 8/21/06, the mentors will submit their yes or no for each
project (unless we come up with a better way, mentors can just e-mail brief
reviews to eugene at blendernation.com).  Those projects that have nothing
posted or almost no content will not be eligable for payment.

3)  On Tuesday 8/22/06, the mentors will submit to Ton the projects that
followed the spirit and purpose of the Blender Summer of Documentation (
i.e. have posted what was proposed at the beginning of the SoD), at which
time Ton will contact the authors for payment details.

So lets all get going so we can release these great documentation projects
to the world!

Eugene