[Bsod-mentors] Finish Time

Eugene Reilly etr9j at blendernation.com
Sun Aug 6 03:46:18 CEST 2006

I haven't heard from Tim, or anyone else recently so know I am a bit
confused on where everything stands.  So is the SoD officially over and
everything is completed?  Are we all going to review everything then
officially announce it?  I would like to resolve a few grammar issues here
and there but I don't think I have wiki edit access.

BlenderNation:  Fresh Blender News, Every Day.