[Blend2cs-user] Wire mesh Supply与您共享了照片

Wire mesh Supply JAXWIREMESH at qq.com
Tue Oct 16 05:23:39 CEST 2012

Dear buyer,

Listed in above picture is our product range.

We are from Vietnam, so we can supply you with competitive price for these
beverage and food products.

We are the manufacturer and exporter which has more than 20 years
experience in food and drink industry, we have hi-tech equipment and high
production capacity, our company has passed ISO 9001:2000, all products
have the certificates of FDA, HALAL, HACCP and so on...

Will wait for your inquires, we would be pleased to feedback our price.

Many thanks & Best Regards
  Calinda
  Vivien