[Blend2cs-user] for CV #18

blend2cs-user at blender.org blend2cs-user at blender.org
Wed Jun 15 03:16:19 CEST 2011

Welcome!

I represent a large multinational firm where I work in the Human Resources department.

This company can be found in various branches, such as:
- estate property
- logistics
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

And for the moment we are ready to offer European citizens several open positions as local manager:
- wages 2300 EURO +bonus
- part-time job
- optimal timetable

If you feel a desire to become a part of our team, please inform us about your contact details.  Mel at cosulting-eu.com

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please mention to us your name and telephone Number so our manager could contact you, ask the required questions and answer yours.