[Blend2cs-user] High-paid positions in a large successful company are waiting for talented candidates. (no signup fees)

eldon cathi mihran at infonegocio.com
Mon Sep 10 14:43:00 CEST 2007

All over campus, Stanford has eagerly embraced the "grand challenges" of nanotechnology. Just this April, the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility (SNF) hosted an open house to celebrate its selection to be part of the National Science Foundation-sponsored National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network sprawling across thirteen universities nationwide. Along with the new Nanocharacterization Laboratory expanding the SNF, the nearly finished Manoharan lab that Stanford students bike past on the way to physics lab embodies the prominent place nanotechnology has in Stanford research for years to come. Specifically, the Manoharan lab is equipped to manipulate matter on an atomic level. Here's a cross-section of nanotechnology research currently being pursued at Stanford:

Hello,
First and Primarily, we would kindly like to express our deep greetings to you and your family and hope you all good health and happiness and more success in business. Our International Corporation is looking for new staff on different vacancies. We are already for a long time in the market and now we recruit employees to work from home.

Our Company Main center is located in United Kingdom with branches all over the world. Our supreme wish now is to enlarge our business scale to more countries, so we are advertising here in hope of cooperating with you all. We be grateful for honest and creative employers. You do not need to spend any sum of money and we do not ask you to give us with your bank account number! We are occupied in totally legal activity and working in our corporation you can achieve career growth at a permanent job.

We are looking for a highly motivated professional, with skill of working with people. The position is home-based. We offer a part-time position with flexible working hours. And we would be happy to consider a full-time job share candidate.

The right individual will have good consultation and interpersonal skills and some understanding of marketing. Candidates must be able to remain focused and motivated when working alone.

Thank you and we are looking forward to cooperate in long term basis with you all.
If you are interested in our vacancies, please feel free to contact us for further information.
The preference is given to people with understanding of foreign languages. If you are interested please send next information to: OscarArmstrongJR at gmail.com
1) Full name
2) Contact phone numbers
3) Languages
4) Part time job/Full time

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
cart buster

To study single molecules, Block has pioneered the use of optical tweezers, tiny laser-based "tractor beams" that produce miniscule piconewton forces to drag around molecules and allow measurements of displacements on the order of a nanometer. "You can stop and stall molecules, w follow their motion. Recently, we've studied the backtracking of RNA polymerase: when it makes a mistake, it can actually back up by five bases, scoop off the wrong thing and start again," says Block. While biological nanotechnology "hasn't even arrived at its infancy yet," says Block, "biological nanoscience is a very exciting place to be right now, because the techniques now exist to truly study proteins, and we're learning so much about them."
All over campus, Stanford has eagerly embraced the "grand challenges" of nanotechnology. Just this April, the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility (SNF) hosted an open house to celebrate its selection to be part of the National Science Foundation-sponsored National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network sprawling across thirteen universities nationwide. Along with the new Nanocharacterization Laboratory expanding the SNF, the nearly finished Manoharan lab that Stanford students bike past on the way to physics lab embodies the prominent place nanotechnology has in Stanford research for years to come. Specifically, the Manoharan lab is equipped to manipulate matter on an atomic level. Here's a cross-section of nanotechnology research currently being pursued at Stanford:
In other applications of carbon nanotubes, Dai has Professor Michael McGehee is developing cheap and efficient nanostructured solar cells.