[Blend2cs-user] Re: aogis home

Duleep Viramontes yevgrichins at bertraminn.com
Thu Aug 17 03:13:41 CEST 2006

D w ea j r H i om c e O i wn h er,

Your c k re z di t t doesn't m e atter to us!

If you OW l N r e ea u l e m st v at i e and want I k MME d DIA q TE
c h as m h to s y pen m d ANY wa x y you like,
or simply wish to L q OW o ER your mont z hly pa y ym i ent q s
by a third or more, here are the d e ea s ls p we have T s OD h AY:

$ 4 l 90 , 00 t 0 a k s lo k w a z s 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 3 f 70 , 00 q 0 a q s lo c w a k s 3 , 5 e 5 %
$ 25 r 0 , 00 x 0 a b s lo n w a r s 3 , 7 t 5 %
$ 20 c 0 , 00 l 0 a g s lo b w a y s 3 , 9 d 0 %

V e is y it o p ur web s e it d e <http://www.eurinmesae.com>

Duleep Viramontes , Ap i pr u ov q al M j ana j ge h r

Temper, temper. After all you are armed strangers and I am simply
doing my duty. Which is to sample your saliva. And test it, which I
have done. You may proceed, Gentleman Jim, because you indeed are of